Artisanal Mining Grand Challenge
Welcome to the Artisanal Mining Grand Challenge application portal. Before you begin your application, please read through the Challenge Handbook. The Handbook will step you through the application process, rules, guidelines, evaluation criteria, and the Grand Challenge terms and conditions.
- Access the Grand Challenge Handbook here.
- Please fill out the application form in English only.
- Applicants must provide valid contact details to allow the Artisanal Mining Grand Challenge administrators to contact them to communicate any information related to the competition.
- The Challenge Administrators encourage participants to complete the application form and submit it before the Challenge deadline (March 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST/New York).
- Applicants are encouraged to review the evaluation criteria and application form fields in the Grand Challenge Handbook before starting the application. Applicants can also download the entire application form in Survey Monkey Apply.
- Please provide succinct responses and stay within the stipulated word count for each response.
- All participants are responsible for applying for legal protection for any intellectual property (IP) that they believe forms part of their application. All participants entering the competition will do so at their own risk if they have not provisionally filed for IP protection prior to entering the Challenge. Participants can be assured that any IP, whether granted or contained within a provisional application, will be protected through the application and review process of the competition.